Quadfolic is a member of the vitamin B group and is a vital factor in the maintenance of good health. It is necessary for the normal production of red blood cells in both males and females.
Folate deficiency can occur when an increased need is not matched by an increased intake. For example, in conditions with a high rate of rapid tissue growth in both males and females, as well as in pregnancy and lactation. Also during certain chronic illness as well as the use of various medication.
QuadFolic assists with:
- Controlling Inflammation
- Energy Production
- Immune Function
- Mood Balancing
- Maintaining & Regulating Genes.
Who would benefit from Quadfolic supplementation?
- Couples who are planning pregnancy as it may improve fertility in both males and females
- Males as it improves the quality of the DNA in sperm as well as sperm motility
- In pregnancy to prevent Neural-tube defect (defect of the brain and spine of the foetus)
- Breastfeeding and lactating women
- In post-partum depression to improve mood
- Children and adults with folic acid deficiency
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of depression
- The elderly for improved cognition
- Sports men and women
- Patients on Methotrexate therapy
- Patients suffering from Epilepsy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and other conditions
- Cardiovascular conditions.
Quadfolic contains Quatrefolic, a trademark of Gnosis.